Monday, April 09, 2007

Hello friends,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I wrote. I really appreciated the birthday cards that came my way a while back. It has been a busy time, but thankfully God continues to give grace for the day.

Terry is on his way to the States! I am so excited to see him, and in God's providence Terry was able to come to New Jersey the week of my spring break from school. It is wonderful to be on break and attend to some cleaning, planning, and quality time with my fiance!

It has been unusually cold for April here in the States. Last Thursday, Friday and Sunday it was flurrying tiny bits of snow during the day. Of course, we did have some really warm days before that....

Speaking (or blogging) of weather, I'd like to share a Google video that I saw recently and found intriguing. The title says it all: "The Global Warming Swindle." The Great Global Warming Swindle - Documentary Film It's long (1:15), but worth seeing. Over the course of the video, I found myself getting angry at the cruel effects of the dogmatism surrounding the issue. It also made me reflect on how little we think through issues, letting political authorities rather than true experts form our opinions on important non-political issues. Let me know what you think if you take the time to watch it.

The rest of the week will consist of (DV):
a double date with some friends who are also in a long-distance relationship
a little historic and scenic drive with my younger siblings
a few honors events at college
a midweek prayer service
a doctor's appointment
a meeting with our wedding coordinator
a day trip to NYC
lots of talking with Terry
grading and lesson planning for school

Well, I'd better get some cleaning done today before Terry comes. My desk is in an abysmal state and is not fit to be seen... or even worked on, really.

Until next time!

2 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

So glad you two get to spend some time together. Enjoy it every minute of it.

steveandjanna said...

You're dead on about this global warming nonsense.