Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Bit of Our Tuesday

The Washing Machines

This is our old washing machine. It has been on the way out for a while. It flooded. We had it fixed. The spin cycle quit working. The barrings began to go. We decided to put it out of its misery.
This is our new washing machine. It has a Turbo Drum that is actually joined to the motor! It is silent. It spins amazingly fast. It is impossible for the load to unbalance. We love our new machine.


Drying Laundry in Tasmania

The clothes horse is another new addition of our laundry arsenal and part of many a Tasmanian household.


Going for a Walk

Daddy and Julia ready to go.

View from our driveway


Part of our front yard and mail box. Yes it is Autumn here. I still occasionally call it Fall despite mild protest from the locals.

Daddy and Julia reading the mail while on the walk.
A view during our walk with Mt. Arthur in the distance.


Full Moon rise over Mt. Barrow as seen from a little park near our home.

Closer look at the moon rise.

Another shot from the walk.

Shot of the back yard.



Few More Pics of Julia








3 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

What a wide eyed little beauty she is.
And the pictures of all your views are gorgous. Thanks

Kaitebon said...

What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could see her in person! Your new Washing Machine looks very cool, which is of course the most important qualification for a new machine :-)

In case you were wondering...I totally forgot to call due to other stuff going on during the week (being out until 11:30/12...I know you're awake, but I shouldn't be anymore!). I think Sunday works best for me, so I think I'll try next Sunday (which gives me plenty of time to get the phone card thing straight.

PS: Pay no attention to the time stamp on this comment...

Unknown said...

There need to be more pics of Mommy and Julia.. not just Daddy and Julia or just Julia. :)