Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update

Thank you very much for your prayers, thoughts, and messages.

Martha, Julia, and Job are well. Martha has been getting sleep and been eating well, especially plenty of green vegetables (often in shake form), natural electrolyte drinks (home made mixtures), and plenty of red meant (primarily beef & kangaroo). Julia has begun acting out a bit, particularly being a little more demanding and defiant, but nothing extreme. Job is breast feeding well and he seems to sleep well. He likes to be swaddled tight, kept warm, held, and often walked. A combination of the previous with diaper changes and feeding seem to keep him reasonably content.

Several friends have dropped off pre-made meals so there is plenty of food. Martha had a couple things ready and I have doing some cooking as well. And Ron and Ava Stronach have come over for a visit. Ava can help out in the house so I have a little time to update the blog.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers and hopefully we will be able to update again in a couple more days.

The Lord be with you,

terry


1 comment:

Kaitebon said...

Apparently, when my sister was born, I went into the hospital room and slapped my mom. I don't remember that (my parents remind me of it, though. hehe), but I do remember a little bit of crankiness about having someone to take the spotlight away.

I hope Julia gets over it quickly. :-)

I will be praying for you guys and especially little Job.