Friday, April 27, 2007

Dear friends and family,

I had planned to add another post last night, with some of the wonderful pictures I have of Martha and I in Central Park, but have lost the cable I use to transfer data from my camera to my computer. I have hunted through all my things here twice over and it so where to be found. I assume it is likely somewhere in North America. The Lord willing I'll pick up another cable in the next few days, so pictures should not be too long in coming.

I feel like I am beginning to settle back into things in Launceston. I have had a few phone calls and visits from people in the church, which the Lord has used marvelously to reorient me to the work here. Though I am settling, I just do not think I will ever feel "settled" until Martha is here with me.

Everything seems strangely hollow without her presence. I cannot find the words to express it.

While time to continue on with the work here.

Love through Christ,
terry

No comments: